Mountain Project Logo

in the Moab area till mid November.

Original Post
M. Johnson · · Travel Trailer, America · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 50

Just got in today 10-23-16. I have a few errands to run on Monday Morning 10-24, but should be done by noon. Open to climb with someone that knows the area. I've been climbing all over the Pacific NW for 4 months. Prefer 10- climbs, but am always down for 10b 10c crack climbing. Hit me up if you're interested. I'll have some friends in town from the 27th till the 4th. Come climb with us.

Jimmy R Johnston · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Gettin in the creek tomorrow- gonna be postin up there for a while also. 757-746-4365. Plenty of gear and stoke

josh-works · · Golden, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 35
Jimmy R Johnston wrote:Gettin in the creek tomorrow- gonna be postin up there for a while also. 757-746-4365. Plenty of gear and stoke
Hey Jimmy - how long will you be in the area? I might be able to make it down either this weekend, or next. (Driving out from Colorado.)
William Skea · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Guys I just arrived in Indian Creek Superbowl from Australia. I'm in the library today because of the heavy rain last night, but i'll be back at site 4 tonight. I'm sticking around until 10 November and don't have a partner yet. I'd love to tag along and find a partner when possible. I've got a double rack and a 70m, as well as plenty of stoke for anything up to 5.12. No phone number but i'll check in on this forum toady and call these numbers.

Cheers,

Willie Skea

Adam Jensen · · Taylorsville, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 275

I could partner up Friday-Sat (10/28-29).

Adam
(801)231-7588

DrApnea · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 255

I am in moab currently. Headed to the Castleton parking lot tonight to crash. Looking for a partner that would want to do a tower tomorrow if you are interested. Ancient art? Jah Man? Come find me in the Blue Jeep with Washington plates and a camper top. I won't have reception
Stephen

dwight l · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Looking for a partner for 10/29 and 10/30. Flexible on location. Give me a shout: 732-991-2766

LuisNA · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

i'll be at the indian creek 10/29 and 10/30. hit me up if you're looking to climb. open to almost anything on gear. 612-702-5912. Luis.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply