Mountain Project Logo

Looking for sand rock sport climbing partner

Original Post
Chris Downy · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

My name is chris. I am only here for a month and 1 week and I am looking for a rock climbing partner to show me around or join there weekend adventures. I have rope, quick draws and my own gear. No trad gear at all. I have to make a drive from benning and saturdays are pretty much my only day that I have free. Would love to find a partner. I am only a 5.9 to a easy 5.10 climber. Not much outdoor experience.

PeteBrezz · · lawrenceville,GA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

What's up Chris! One of my buddies and I might head down there this Saturday or the next. Will def keep you updated.

Josh Noe · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 5

Hey Chris! My girlfriend and I will be in RRG 10/31 until 11/20. You're welcome to join us anytime. My number is 609-602-8801

Nathan Devan old · · Alabama · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 12

I'll be in Sandrock with 4 friends that climb 5.8 or so. I can on-sight 5.10 though. We'll be there Saturday November 12th. I have one rope and set of gear myself. If you happen to want to go on that Saturday, let me know if you got no one else.

Steven Arant · · Redmond, OR · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 70

Hey man. My wife and a few friends and i will all be in sand rock from 11/18 to 11/20. Were all about the same range as you. Feel free to look for us or hit me up to hang out.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Looking for sand rock sport climbing partner "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started