Creek/Towers partner(s) wanted Friday-Sunday..

Original Post
Hollyday Hansen · · Salt Lake City, Ut · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

I'm headed out for the Creek tomorrow and coming back Monday. Looking for a person or group of folks to climb with. New to SLC..tons of climbing experience and gear. Looking for experienced climbing partners who are psyched, safe and play well with others...

Charlie S · · Ogden, UT · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 1,308

Vouching that Holly is a SOLID climber and belayer.

J. Niles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 35

Hey there!

Im having a bit of trouble getting a parter to commit to it at the moment, but im looking to spend this coming weekend in Castle Valley, with the N. Face, and Coyote Calling in mind in particular, or could be up for an Island in the Sky adventure.

Ive got a double rack, (with an extra #3 ;) ), and would be stoked to get out with another gal!

Text/call if you'd consider sharing a rope. :)

Jackie

Reuben Cousin · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

PM's sent. I'm a group of 2 right now, I would be more than happy to have a group of 3 or 4 to the creek. The more cams the better.

Thanks Charlie! Jackie, I left a message. I'd be happy to get on some towers with you! I'll be bring my rack, which is triples to .5, doubles to 2, and one 3,3.5,4,5...and a 70m rope.

J. Niles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 35

Ahhhh, majorly bummed!! Just commited to roping up with someone. I will be in The Valley though. Keep an eye out if you do end up heading that way! Best!

Have a good time!

mike zeek · · colorado · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

Holly, interested in getting on some castle valley towers Saturday?

I am interested. I'd have to come back out from the Creek. Just Saturday? Text me soon because I'm headed in tonight. 9515436304

The other thing we could do Mike is something around the bridger jacks or the six shooters. I usually stay in creek pasture but I'm gonna go check out Super Bowl so I will leave a note there if I don't hear from you soon.

mike zeek · · colorado · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

Holly, sent you a text but it must have got lost in space. Anyways, I'm not too stoked to venture down to IC area because I gotta be up super early Sunday for work. Castle valley is close for me, but I realize it's a drive for you from IC so I totally get it if you wanna stay down there.

Mike
979 462 2913

Ben Bauer · · Sunnyvale, California · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all!

I realize that this comment is late seeing as the weekend is over but if any of you are planning on heading to the creek next Monday (31st) onwards, I'd love to make some new friends. I can onsight most 5.10 and have a double rack and a 70m rope.
-Ben
802-356-5098

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply