Your login works with all Adventure Projects sites
We're part of the REI Co-op family,
where a life outdoors is a life well lived.
I have Fri, Sat, and Sun off and am hoping to climb 2 out of those 3 days (Sat/Sun look better weather-wise)I'm down for sport, trad, or adventure--Wall face anyone? Hopefully in 10+/11- range (less in the Gunks or backcountry). I'll be driving from Syracuse and would be happy to carpool. I'm a solid partner with a good attitude, looking for the same. Although I don't keep my MP profile updated, there is ample evidence of my experience and competency here.PM me if interested.
Hey Jack, any luck on finding a partner. Would be keen to get out, am leading in the same range. Feel free to text will be available all of those days973 248 7987
Yeah, I've had some good luck hearing from potential partners. Unfortunately, the forecast has grown consistently worse since I posted my request. Right now it seems the only dry day would be Sunday in New Paltz. However, I don't think it's worth it to me to make the 3.5 hr drive to climb on damp rock in "14-16 mph, gusts to 29" wind.So I guess I'm giving up on outdoor climbing this weekend. Thanks for the interest.