Oct 21-23 - Seeking Partner Gunks or ADK

Original Post
Jack Cramer · · Chevy Astro, USA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 35

I have Fri, Sat, and Sun off and am hoping to climb 2 out of those 3 days (Sat/Sun look better weather-wise)

I'm down for sport, trad, or adventure--Wall face anyone? Hopefully in 10+/11- range (less in the Gunks or backcountry). I'll be driving from Syracuse and would be happy to carpool.

I'm a solid partner with a good attitude, looking for the same. Although I don't keep my MP profile updated, there is ample evidence of my experience and competency here.

PM me if interested.

Shane Bates · · Pequannock, New Jersey · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 185

Hey Jack, any luck on finding a partner. Would be keen to get out, am leading in the same range. Feel free to text will be available all of those days

973 248 7987

Jack Cramer · · Chevy Astro, USA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 35

Yeah, I've had some good luck hearing from potential partners. Unfortunately, the forecast has grown consistently worse since I posted my request.

Right now it seems the only dry day would be Sunday in New Paltz. However, I don't think it's worth it to me to make the 3.5 hr drive to climb on damp rock in "14-16 mph, gusts to 29" wind.

So I guess I'm giving up on outdoor climbing this weekend. Thanks for the interest.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply