New to PDX, looking for mountaineering and packrafting partners

Original Post
j fisher · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

hi everyone,

I'm moving from CO to Portland at the end of this week. I really don't know many people in the area so I figured I'd try here. I realize this isn't exactly peak season, but I'm interested in exploring (climbing, or climbing/ skiing) the volcanoes in Oregon and Washington, and thought I'd post looking for some partners/ friends.

Also, I have been to the Olympics a few times and am really interested in going back to climb some of the lesser traveled, more remote peaks out there. It's the coolest landscape I've been to, probably.

I'm also looking for some packrafting partners, if anyone on here is into that. I have some ideas for a trip, also in Olympic NP. I'm really up for any type of packrafting in the region, up to class III+. It would be fun to do some rainy fall overnights with packrafts.

Let me know if you want to meet up!

NickMurad · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

pm sent

Marshall Baxter · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Not sure if you received my PM or not. I haven't quite figured out this website yet. Definitely wanting to make some ski-mountaineering/climbing partners for this upcoming winter! 32, fit, have a lot of time off, and serious about snowboarding/splitboarding!

Call/text whenever and lets talk to see if we'd be compatible partners.

Thanks,

Marshall
(208) 921-5774

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply