Mountain Project Logo

SLC Roommate/ climbing partner

Original Post
Bridger Huhn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hello,

I am a 24-year-old male that just moved to SLC and am looking for some roommates in the SLC area, preferably Sandy or Sugar House. I am a very outdoorsy guy who likes climbing, backpacking, skiing, art, and music. I found a place that is 1500 a month but need two more roommates and potential outdoorsy folk to fill the 4 bedroom house.

Or, if you have a room or two that needs to be filled I would love to chat. I have a full-time job and can afford around 600 a month.

Amber Smith · · On the road! · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey there! My name is Amber, I'm a climber based in the pcnw visiting for a few days. I'd love to explore that beautiful rock in big and little cottonwood canyon! Let me know if you are interested in climbing Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Good luck settling in slc.

Hey Amber! I would love to but unfortunately I will be checking out the rock in moab this weekend, if I hadn't just moved here I would try to set you up woth some friends but....don't have any yet ha ha good luck and enjoy!

Kyler R · · SLC · Joined May 2013 · Points: 20

Bridger,

I will PM you later once I get the post live after work today but I have a room available in Cottonwood Heights on November 1st (slight chance sooner). I'm minutes away from Big or Little Cottonwood Canyon, and only a few minutes from freeway access.

Tons of gear storage, updated modern house.

Maddie Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'm looking to move to SLC as well! Actually just posted a new topic. 21yo female, probably can't go much higher than $600 a month.

Hey all thank you for the support, however I found a place to live. I am always down for some new climbing partners PM me if you would like someone to go with. I am currently leading around a 10a sport and just got a trad rack and looking for someone to go with. Always happy to belay people on harder climbs as well.

Jack Crockett · · SLC · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 16

Bridger,

PM me if you want to climb some trad on saturday! Everyone else, I'm looking to climb some trad on saturday if anyone's down.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "SLC Roommate/ climbing partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started