Climbing at Smith / Troutcreek 10/25-11/2

Original Post
ramaryanarnet · · portland,or · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 25

I'm freed up and will be camping/climbing at Smith between the 25th and 2nd. Open to making my way over to Troutcreek as well.

Will happily lead 5.10-.11 sport, and up to 5.9 (maybe some easy .10 trad) and will follow harder of either.

Looking for partners!

Chris Ebeling · · Big Sky, Montana · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm free to be over at smith that same week and would be looking to get on similar grades! Been climbing for many safe years, e-mail me at ccebeling@comcast.net

Cheers,
-Chris

AliciaC · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 30

Hey I'm off October 29- November 2nd and would love to go climbing at either location. I haven't actually been to Trout Creek yet but I've been to Smith plenty of times. You may be a bit of a stronger climber than me, I can usually follow 5.9s-10As. If you have any interest in leading up any classic multis at Smith, I'd be happy to follow and clean. Plus I can be your belay bitch on harder single pitch stuff you wanna jump on! Send me a text at 301-802-9846. I would love to be able to get Voyage of a Cowdog, Spiderman, Wherever I May Roam, and a few others done.

Sam cone · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hey I'm looking for partners for the 28th 28th and 30th! I'm down to climb with whoever! 928 925 8948

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply