Mountain Project Logo

Estes park lodging discount for mountain project!

Original Post
Andy Maguire · · Estes park, CO · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 65

Hi,
I'm an Estes Park local that has a one bedroom basement apartment that we rent year round on air b and b. As an avid climber and skier I'd like to offer a 15% discount off the nightly rate to mountain project friends. Just check out the listing here airbnb.com/rooms/10453276?c…
And mention mountain project in the inquiry for the discount on the nightly rate! This offer is good from now until the end of April!

Bump

Jim T · · Colorado · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 469

You might be interested to know that when I clicked on the link, I got an email a few minutes later from airbnb asking me to confirm my email address. I didn't sign up or give them my email address, so not sure how they got it.

Good to know! I'll try to fix that!

Chalk in the Wind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 3

Andy, I might be out there in May or June, but the calendar shows nothing available after April 16. Is the apartment simply not available after that date, or does the site only do bookings up to 6 months in advance?

We set the calendar and we don't accept reservations more than 6 months in advance. If you check back in a month or so the dates you're looking for will probably be available!

Chalk in the Wind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 3

Thanks for clarifying!

William Rhyne · · Casper, Wyoming · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 135

This is a super friendly set up! nice place nice people! Thanks for the hospitality Andy!

Collin Holt · · Dallas, TX · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 40

Bump for Andy's spot... We stayed her last winter for a long weekend and everything was great!Great price too...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Estes park lodging discount for mountain project!"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.