Mountain Project Logo

The Struggle is Real

Original Post
Nicholas Aretz · · Lakewood, Colorado · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 55

Well I am back at it again!

My schedule is not the most flexible so finding a consistent partner has been challenging. Read over what my goals are and maybe someone out there can work with me.

I have been climbing for about 14 years. Currently I am on-sighting about 5.9 trad. I just climbed The Great Zot and it was a blast. I have doubles in most sizes and a decent haul set up. I don't have micro-nuts or basses, however, I do have a ledge, hooks, and haul bag.

My goals are to climb more desert towers and some walls in Zion. I would love to get back to Yosemite but that will not be any time soon. I like to climb in Eldo but would love to explore the South Plate more.

I can not climb outside a ton so I need someone to climb at the gym with. I have a membership to Movement Denver, however, I would consider switching to Earth Treks if that would mean I have a consistent partner. Right now I am climbing Wednesday and Friday around 7pm. I need someone who is solid with belaying!! And climb every week on those days.

I know this is a tall order but I am hoping someone is in need of a solid partner and will work with my schedule. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply