Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek, Moab, and surroundings, Oct 10 thru ??

Original Post
Brian Braunstein · · Schaffhausen, Switzerland · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 85

Hey all,

I'm currently in Moab looking for people to climb with (as well as hike/backpack/mountain bike/etc). Someone suggested posting to this website, and I've also uploaded some photos to my profile so you can get an idea of who you're climbing with.

I'd like to head out to Indian Creek soon but I need a few days for my gobis to heal from the last few days out there. I'd also like to get on some towers, probably starting with something easy like South Six Shooter. I'm leading around 5.10+/6B but I'm happy to try harder and learn, or easier and relax.

I'll be moving on in a week or three, I'm traveling around the US/Candian west by van, climbing, surfing, and just generally exploring. I'll probably head towards Zion, Red Rocks, then maybe to San Diego, and Yosemite, and I'll be looking for buddies along the way too. So shoot me a message and we'll see if we can meet up.

bb

Steve Tarnowski · · Boulder · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

sent you a pm

Felix Rigau · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 20

Hi, I have a few days off and can be in the Creek as soon as thursday morning. Looking to climb thurs/fri/sat. Cragging, single pitch. I have a lot of creek/climbing knowledge, but haven't climbed much in the last 3 years so my lead confidence is lacking. I'm good to clean 5.10 and 5.11 routes, not planning to lead.

70m rope
Bloom guide book
Shiny new single rack

-John

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply