After work/Golden area

Original Post
Matt Martin · · Littleton · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner(s) for after work; climbing outside during the week when the weather is nice and EarthTreks when it's not. I'm usually available any day of the week beginning around 300-330.

Matt Mauzy · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 20

How about Thursday afternoon CCC? PM sent as well....

Christopher Wallin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'm around all week. My number is 919 518 3638 I'll probably be out climbing so let me know!

Russ Moore · · Littleton, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 60

PM sent. I'm looking for partners as well to climb on weekday evenings at earth treks or outside on weekends if anyone else is still looking for people to climb with. Right now I'm just looking to climb easy to moderate stuff with others that are also competent and safe

Nick Esker · · Golden · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 10

I'm in the same boat - I work in Golden and I'm always looking for weekday partners in the area. I can get off work as early as 3. I prefer moderate stuff - sport up to 9/low 10 and gear up to 6 - 7, but I'll toprope up to easy 11. Rope, draws, singles rack. Call/text 336.650.3002

aikibujin · · Castle Rock, CO · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 290

I'm looking for a weekday after work lead climbing partner for Earth Treks, once a week (usually Weds), from 3:30 pm to around 7 pm. I can maybe climb on Tuesdays, if you're able to get there at 3:30. PM if that works for you!

MeghanXin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Also looking for folks to climb with during the week. I can be at ET by 4:30 most weekdays-- aiming for around 2x/week.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply