RRG every weekend of October!

Original Post
JT Aupetit · · Marysville, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 50

Hello,
I will be in Ohio in October and looking to check out for the first time RRG mostly, NRG and Obed. I'll be renting a car and driving from Dayton, OH (can carpool if you need) and camping somewhere around the crag.

I am looking for Sport partners. A friend loaned me old guidebooks and mtp should do the rest.
I lead in the mid 12s and would be stoked to push it a bit but I'll gladly belay you on your project!
Maybe even comp at Rocktoberfest just for fun...???!!

Let me know if you're available. Looking forward to it
Thank you
JT

Michael Schneider · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 85
JT Aupetit wrote:Hello, I will be in Ohio in October and looking to check out for the first time RRG mostly, NRG and Obed. I'll be renting a car and driving from Dayton, OH (can carpool if you need) and camping somewhere around the crag. I am looking for Sport partners. A friend loaned me old guidebooks and mtp should do the rest. I lead in the mid 12s and would be stoked to push it a bit but I'll gladly belay you on your project! Maybe even comp at Rocktoberfest just for fun...???!! Let me know if you're available. Looking forward to it Thank you JT 310.343.2557
Sport Climber from Cali, prolly has trad roots?! Get this cat hooked on the iron stone in Kentucky !
Bumping this before the storm closes in.

Go to Miguel's pizza
I hope that you find some climbers.
It was a place you could hook up.
Zach M · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

I'm flying in to the Stanton Airport on Saturday, and will be around for a week after that. I'll drop you a text message so you can get in touch when you are in the Red.

JT Aupetit · · Marysville, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 50

Thanks guys, I'll be there next weekend. In Obed now.
See you
JT

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply