Bay Area Weekends - ongoing

Original Post
Kalle Cook · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Live in Marin and would love to meet to climb on Tam, Diablo or nearby. Top rope, trad, or sport - just fun in the sun/shade. I'll bring my four legged companion. Have rope, minimal rack and anchor-building materials, bring yours too, and some picknickables. Newbie friends ok, I may bring mine. Not training for the olympics here

Game for gym visit if we get rained out. Or a hike to the waterfalls.

Kalle

Mike Bonvino · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 40

Anytime you're headed to the Truckee/Tahoe area, you've got a partner. I've got gear. Hit me up

Joe Ben · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Live in the east bay, and would be okay with starting a weekend meetup. Keen to check out Mount Diablo, if game. Looking to practice some boulder, sport and top. Would love to get a crack at Trad but lack gear.

Kate Lemly · · San Francisco · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in the west bay and up for all the above! I don't have much trad experience but looking to do more. I have some sport gear. 206 four91 7022

SRB25 · · Woodside, ca · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 5

Mike, I head to Tahoe and the valley pretty often if you wanna do some multipitch in the next couple weeks/months. Weather permitting of course. Tons of gear, 60, 70 Yada Yada Yada.

Jonathan Cunha · · Bolinas, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 65

Hi Kalle,

I live in West Marin and enjoy climbing on Tam and at other areas (open to exploring more obscure Marin stuff too).

Have 60 M rope and a full rack.

Shoot me a text!

Jonathan C.
(415) 797-2104

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply