Mountain Project Logo

Favorite Chalk Bucket?

Original Post
Morgan Patterson · · NH · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 8,960

Looking for some suggestions about favorite chalk bucket and why....

Think I saw one once that closed itself... anyone know of one like that?

Meredith Davis · · San Jose, CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

I have an Organic bucket, love it because it has velcro to keep it close while your climbing and it folds down sandwich bag style when your done. Has a big pocket on it too with 2 brush holders

Plus its Organic and who doesn't love Organic =)

Daniel H Bryant · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 320

Not so much a chalk bag, but what about a chalk pad, like instead of a chalk ball, more of a pad that could be wrapped around the wrist or forearm....my thinking is that of the times I chalked up on a route and reach behind myself, my balance would be a bit wobbly, the idea was to chalk up in front to reduce movement in a tight stance.........good luck

RobG814 · · Wilmington, NC · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 335

I also have an Organic, can go wrong with one of theirs.

AndyMac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 1,123

Krieg. USA made, 110% quality, nice fat pocket plus 2 brush holders and I've had (and used the shit out of it) for 6 or 7 years, hell I can't even remember it's been so long. But the biggest reason I love it is the perfect square base so it basically never spills. I literally have to kick it or flip it to spill chalk. I would buy one again over Organic any day, but I doubt I'll need to replace it as long as I don't lose it.

Dan Cooksey · · Pink Ford Thunderbird · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 365

Large freezer zip lock bag with the slide open and close! But if Organic buckets are the shit to.

JK- Branin · · NYC-ish · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 56

Something with lots of fun colors. Like this:

Or a second vote for krieg. Love their bags. Plus Sam (pretty sure that's his name...) has been a hell of a nice guy every time I've met him.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Favorite Chalk Bucket?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started