SLC climbing partners

Original Post
Linds · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 5

I've been climbing for a year, mostly in the gym, and I'm looking for climbing partners that I can learn from! I went climbing outdoors twice recently and I'm HOOKED... however, I need to find partners that know what they are doing so I can actually get out and do it! I haven't learned to lead yet, so I will probably take a class at The Front?, but I can TR in the 5.10a-b range. Anyone want to take a newbie-ish climber along so I can learn from climbers much better than myself?!

Lee Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 105

Hello, Linds. Im always looking for climbing partners. I have afternoons off and every other weekend. Ive been psyched on mountain routes but some sport climbing may fit us better unit we get to know each other. I have this weekend free to climb but I was hoping to do a nasty mountain route in little cottonwood. It will probably be kind of epic. Not sure if you'd like it but you'd be welcome to come. we can be in touch.

A lead climbing class couldnt hurt at the front as long as it isn't a lot of money. I would teach you for free.
Let me know if you have any questions. I just moved here in april myself. I see you live in the avenues area. I just moved out from I street. Loved it but Im happier down here on 1300.

Cheers.

Linds · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 5

Hey Lee! Unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend, other wise I would definitely come along! During the week I'm free after 4pm and on the weekends I'm pretty available if I am in town. Let's climb next week if you're around!

Joshua Rapp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Hi Linds, I'm in the SLC area for the next few weeks and would love to get out and climb. I'm not from here, but I'm experienced and have worked as a climbing instructor. Also I'm free all day, every day, so just let me know :)

Joshua

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply