Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite partner Oct 1 - 20ish

Original Post
seanmo63 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hello! Will finish building out my truck in a couple days and then will make to the drive down to the valley. Looking to do lots of long free climbs (.9s-.12s) and walls. Would like to do Half Dome once when I am there and hopefully El Cap at least once if not twice (zodiac, salathe, nose, lurking fear). Have a rack, rope, etc. Have no aiding or hauling experience but will be devotedly practicing and trying to become proficient at these systems as soon as I am there. If anybody would like a partner to practice these skills with, let me know. I like fast and light, and am willing to wake up stupid early and put in some really full days to get shit done. If I could do one route in the valley this season, it would be Salathe and I would spend more time than necessary up there with extra food and water trying to free as much as possible. 9163968617

cheers
sean

Levo R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

Yo,
I'll be up there next tues- thurs the 18-20th. DOn't think my endurance is up to the walls, but Could certainly be down to give things a shot. If you're interested let me know. Have got plenty of gear. Have been freeing in the mid-10s range.

Cheers,
David.

SRB25 · · Woodside, ca · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 5

Nice!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply