Yosemite El Cap.: Oct. 7.-16.

Original Post
Nicklas Rafn · · San Diego · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hello out there.
I have a strong desire to climb El Capitan this season. Any route will do, but "The Nose in a Day" is appealing to me. I don't have the experience yet to aid these grades, so I'm looking for someone who wishes to lead the majority of the pitches.

About myself:
- I'm 26 years old and have been climbing intensively for the last 2 years. I am well experienced with the outdoor life, mountains and rocks, single and multipitches, anchor building and so on. I enjoy traveling and I have been climbed in Brisbane and Blue Mountains Australia, Fontainebleau in France, Frankenjura Germany, Kristianssand and Stavanger Norway, Chiang Mai, Raley and Tonsai Thailand.

- I have a great deal of experience with sport climbing, and can comfortable lead 5.10b and follow 5.10d.

- I have some experience with multipitches and big wall climbs. I have done a handful and the longest was 270 m in 8 pitches. But I have never done multi-day climbs.

- I have recently gone into traditional; starting off with a 4 day intensive trad. course with American Alpine Institute in Mammoth.

- I go to the boulder gym in weekdays to stay strong.

- I am a graduate student at San Diego State University on Mechanical Engineering

Please let me know if you might be interested in climbing with me, and you can give me a call or we can meet up.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply