Devil's Tower

Original Post
Anthony · · Northern CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Hello,

I'm interested in driving up to the tower from Fort Collins Friday night and climbing on saturday. I'd love to give El Matador a shot, but I'm open to something else (easier) being that I've never been. I have a double rack (triples in .75-3), rope, safety conscious mind, and plenty of stoke.

Anthony

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 474

Yo! Right here man!

I'd probably be down to meet up with you out there some weekend in October. *Possibly* the 15th, 16h? Might be able to do the 8th/9th. Are you looking to climb only on Saturday? No Sunday?

I would love to get on El Matador!

Just realized, you mean this Friday huh?
Well if you don't end up going this weekend, and would go another time, let me know. I have other plans this weekend

Anthony · · Northern CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Miguel,

I dont think the tower is gonna go anywhere anytime soon so let's consider it. Even if i do make it up this weekend i would probably still be down. As far as climbing Sunday's, that's iffy depending on if i need to work the following Monday. It's a 5ish hr drive so its totally doable either way. But yeah dude, keep in touch and let's pencil something in.

A

Sounds good. PM'd for easier coordination

BigSpat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 10

I live in Pierre, SD, but would love to meet sometime to climb Devil's Tower. Unfortunately, I have never trad climbed, but I'm sure I could follow easily.

-Matt

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply