My proposal to help stop gym climbers from polluting crags

Original Post
Yeitti · · Colorado or sometimes LA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 30

I feel that most of the toilet paper mess left all over crags is from gym climber types.

Here is the answer! WE NEED TO START POOPING AND LEAVING TOILET PAPER MESS ALL OVER THE CLIMBING GYMS!

This way these gym climbers will get a taste of their own mess! YES, YES, POOP ALL OVER GYM FLOORS, LEAVE TP IN THE CORNERS, YOU MUST WATCH YOUR STEP ON THOSE PADS!

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275
Yeitti wrote:I feel that most of the toilet paper mess left all over crags is from gym climber types. Here is the answer! WE NEED TO START POOPING AND LEAVING TOILET PAPER MESS ALL OVER THE CLIMBING GYMS! This way these gym climbers will get a taste of their own mess! YES, YES, POOP ALL OVER GYM FLOORS, LEAVE TP IN THE CORNERS, YOU MUST WATCH YOUR STEP ON THOSE PADS!
Another dumb post, Elena/Eleanor.
NESteve · · Lake Placid, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Im down with thst!might make fewer didpshits take up climbing at the gym and stop poluting and crowding the crags with themselves!!! With al the good weater this summer it's been really bad with gymtrained retards messing it up for the rest of us who actually want to CLIMB!!! nd not spray bata and tick marks everywhere and treat the place like a they own the place!!

Todd Bruns · · Golden , Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

You are right. They should make a rule that if you have ever climbed in a gym that you are never allowed to climb outdoors.

Mark E Dixon · · Sprezzatura, Someday · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 549

Wow, Steve and Elena in the same thread!
Now we need to get Eric Moss to come up with a technological solution.

NESteve wrote:Im down with thst!might make fewer didpshits take up climbing at the gym and stop poluting and crowding the crags with themselves!!! With al the good weater this summer it's been really bad with gymtrained retards messing it up for the rest of us who actually want to CLIMB!!! nd not spray bata and tick marks everywhere and treat the place like a they own the place!!
New word for you, Steve:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/proofread?s=t

ok sure call me a troll but you all have to admit that the amount of toilet paper mess mixed with poop and dirty tampons at our crags is a real problem! It's most likely a result of newish to outdoors gym climber types making this mess! and if they were to encounter such poop, pee, and toilet paper all over their gym floors they'd think twice before polluting the outdoors!

ViperScale · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 230

So should we create a national poop in a gym day?

ViperScale wrote:So should we create a national poop in a gym day?
yes! atleast 4 times a year! a day every season.

sorry gym owners, it's for the climbing community as a whole's good

BUMP! whys this noit the most popular and discussed topic right now!

Elena, are you working in the Endo lab or something?

Stagg54 Taggart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 10
Benjamin Chapman wrote:Gym climbers don't crap any more than you trolls.
True, but the rest us don't leave it lay at the base of the crag...
City Dweller · · New York, NY · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10
NESteve wrote:Im down with thst!might make fewer didpshits take up climbing at the gym and stop poluting and crowding the crags with themselves!!! With al the good weater this summer it's been really bad with gymtrained retards messing it up for the rest of us who actually want to CLIMB!!! nd not spray bata and tick marks everywhere and treat the place like a they own the place!!
You're back! And still an idiot!

Also, anyone notice this dude only shows up on the troll posts.

Come on, brother. Try harder!
grog m aka Greg McKee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70

Will someone please explain the elanor thing to me?

grog m wrote:Will someone please explain the elanor thing to me?
YES,

BENJAMINM CHAPPYMAN IS ELLANOR!
Erik M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 110

I hope this redirect's OP's concerns, as they are shared.

First, it's not about littering or polluting crags, it's about the golden rule. "Leave no trace".

Secondly it is also not about just gym climbers. Whatever the sport the earth provides there will always be people who do not appreciate nature. This responsibility applies to everyone- hikers, divers, snowboarders, boulderers, etc.

NESteve · · Lake Placid, NY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

I show up when theres actually something to talk about like taking care of our crags I know city-douchers dont mind walking to the cliff through someone elses shit but the rest ig us kindawant people to learn how to take care of their shit!!!! I found a pile yesterday agt the bEer Walls and last weekend TP in the woods by jewels And Gems cliff I garentee it was from some gym trained idiot who doesn't knw how to take care anything. Idiots like that should stay in the city where they belong! If I took a big shit on the gunks road I bet all the city-fuckers would be crying about the end of the world but not when its someone elses neighborhood right?!

BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 340

Anyone else notice that yeitti and nesteve's grammar and spelling are similar....=trollenor

grog m wrote:Will someone please explain the elanor thing to me?
Ellenor, aka Trollenor has posted under many names over the years. She typically starts a new identity with some harmless nonsense, then over time becomes progressively more misogynistic, hostile and irksome. Until she finally gets banned, or picks a new name and starts again.

Some folks find her posts entertaining, kind of like watching fail of the week (or reading NESteve's tirades.)

You can see some of her previous work by reviewing posts from Elena Sera Jose

http://www.mountainproject.com/u/elena-sera-jose//107505954?action=contribs&what=MESSAGE&

The only other name I recall is Smelly Hippy, but I couldn't find any of those posts.
She had a bunch of other names, maybe Frank or one of the other Ellenor watchers can provide them.
BigB wrote: Anyone else notice that yeitti and nesteve's grammar and spelling are similar....=trollenor
Yup.
Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 65

BigB wrote:
Anyone else notice that yeitti and nesteve's grammar and spelling are similar....=trollenor
FrankPS wrote:
Yup.

Despite the similarities, one just posts dumb stuff and the other has a tendency toward deranged rants suggesting the need for professional help.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply