Mountain Project Logo

Alpine Climbing Partner?

Original Post
Collin White · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 115

Currently traveling around Washington and I'm looking for partners for some alpine routes in the cascades. I summited the grand Teton this year and am trying to gain more experience in the alpine. My dream climb right now is the west ridge on forbidden peak. I'm also interested in learning glacier travel and crevasse rescue. I have no experience with either yet and would be willing to learn. I'm committed climber right now and will take any opportunity to climb in this area.

Amber Smith · · On the road! · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey there! I am also trying to build my experience in alpine environments. I've been climbing around WA for the summer and have some glacial experience as well as rock. Soon I will hit the road for the southwest. I also really want to climb forbidden but I'm pretty sure the approach to that route is out by now? Or at least the snow field has melted making the approach more dangerous. Washington pass or somewhere local like Index may be a good place to start. Hit me up if you want to try and get on something soon!

Anthony L · · Hobo gulch · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 20

That all sounds fun to me. I live in Wenatchee and like climbing rocks. Let me know if/when you want to climb.

Christopher Teel · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Also Interested in getting a bit of alpine experience under my belt, (4 years of gym work and rope courses.) hit me up at chrisrelic@mail.com if you dont mind taking an extra.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Alpine Climbing Partner?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started