Looking for roomates, Ogden

Original Post
jacob m s · · Provo, Utah · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 100

Helping a Friend out, she doesn't climb but is physically active, she does do some skiing(I don't ski so I don't know how often she hits the slopes).

There are two rooms available in the townhome I moved in to. The townhome was just finished about a week ago when I moved in. No landscaping yet. I had a roommate lined up, but she ended up moving, so now I'm in search for someone to take over her portion of the lease.

The rooms can be rented individually for $400 or both can be rented together for $750, and that's including utilities. I have one spot available in the garage as well, if renting one room individually and wanting to secure the spot, it'd be $450/month. (There is parking around the townhome as well, so there wouldn't be issues with on street parking). There is a $200 deposit per room.

The townhome is very updated, about 3-5 minute drive from Hill AFB. I'm looking for professionals/well-kept and clean/organized roommates. I like to have friends over on occasion/be social, but I'm clean and respectful of other's things. I work in finance and applicants will need to pass a background check. Female or Male roommates, I am not LDS, however, if you are that's not a problem. No smoking, I do have a cat.

Washer and dryer in unit, great views, and there is a pool/hot tub/fitness center for the townhomes to utilize. (They are still working on the fitness center, brand new developing area). Please text with inquiries and for more pictures, Lease goes through June of 2017 (11 months from end of August) Thanks!

Cell: There are two rooms available in the townhome I moved in to. The townhome was just finished about a week ago when I moved in. No landscaping yet. I had a roommate lined up, but she ended up moving, so now I'm in search for someone to take over her portion of the lease.

The rooms can be rented individually for $400 or both can be rented together for $750, and that's including utilities. I have one spot available in the garage as well, if renting one room individually and wanting to secure the spot, it'd be $450/month. (There is parking around the townhome as well, so there wouldn't be issues with on street parking). There is a $200 deposit per room.

The townhome is very updated, about 3-5 minute drive from Hill AFB. I'm looking for professionals/well-kept and clean/organized roommates. I like to have friends over on occasion/be social, but I'm clean and respectful of other's things. I work in finance and applicants will need to pass a background check. Female or Male roommates, I am not LDS, however, if you are that's not a problem. No smoking, I do have a cat.

Washer and dryer in unit, great views, and there is a pool/hot tub/fitness center for the townhomes to utilize. (They are still working on the fitness center, brand new developing area). Please text with inquiries and for more pictures, Lease goes through June of 2017 (11 months from end of August) Thanks!

Hannah's Cell: 435-232-5020 Original KSL add, complete with pictures and floor layout

Zephyr Feryok · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

I think the original ad link might be incorrect. Do you have the right one?

sorry that link didn't work.

https://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=41380674&cat=282

Bump.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply