Condo for rent in Boulder. 2BR, 2BA, 2nd floor with flatirons views.

Original Post
Jon H · · MD/DC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 13
Work is moving me, so my apartment is up for rent. PM me and I'll put you in touch with the landlord.

Off of 30th and Iris. Remington Post Condos. Across from Naropa Paramita campus and near bus lines. Quiet location. Move in time frame from Oct. 27-Nov. 1. Rent includes trash, water, (you pay unit and building electric and gas). Clubhouse has indoor year round pool and gym. NO smoking in the unit, or dogs (sorry, no exceptions, dogs are not allowed in the entire complex). One well behaved cat is OK but there will be an additional one-time fee of $500.

This condo has been renovated with new fixtures, tile, updated baths and kitchen and beautiful paint job. Feels like home, not a sterile rental! Tile floor in kitchen, pergo cherry floors in hallway and living room, tile floor in baths. Master Bedroom is large 17 x 14 with walk in closet and full bath.

Second bedroom is smaller 10 x 13 - ideal for home office situation. There is a 3/4 bath across the hall from second bedroom totally remodeled with new fixtures and tile shower. Combo washer dryer IN UNIT -- rare for these condos!! Spacious living room with balcony and views of flatirons! AC wall units in bedrooms and living room. Also includes one underground parking space and 2 large storage units - save on renting a storage unit, a rare find!

Rent is $1650/month plus deposit of $1650. Please be mature and responsible. Looking for someone to take care of this place as if it were their own. Applications for serious renters are $50 per person to run credit check, background check and employment verification. Preference given to those who can sign a two-year lease. HOA doesn't allow dogs.

Email or call for appointment. Thanks.

Pics available on CL: boulder.craigslist.org/apa/...
Jon H · · MD/DC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 13

Still available

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply