His & Her engraved lockers for wedding?

Original Post
Hobo Greg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 110

Can anyone help me out with this? Want to get engraved lockers for my friend's wedding. PM me!

apoet · · AZ · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 193

Any local maker space should be able to put you in contact with someone who can do this. Let me know if you need help finding one.

JK- · · SLC · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 58

Are you looking for the laser engraving from the manufacturer customized or just something done really well post-purchase? The first could be tricky, the second any local trophy/awards sort of place ought to be able to do.

Clint White aka Faulted Geologist · · Lawrence, KS · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 158

There is a local trophy shop that does amazing laser cut and etched work for local KC climbing comp trophies. I used to have their contact on a pen that went missing. Will post this thread up in the KCCC if you are still in the market.

I think you have a great idea btw.

Clint White aka Faulted Geologist · · Lawrence, KS · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 158

Melissa Re at Absolute Awards is the one with the "laser" I think. A designer named Chad created the designs. I linked to this post last week. Hopefully they will chime in.

http://www.absoluteawards.com

Merissa Ri · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm not sure where you are... about engraving on lockers, just realize that with time, anything will wear off. Seeing as the companies who make these products also engrave them with a CO2 laser, it is fine on certain types of gear. I have engraved on my gri-gri and my atc after contacting Petzl to verify if it was ok.

If you have more questions,
Absolute Awards
913-685-0944

Merissa Rittmaster

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply