Gunks weekdays and weekends this fall!

Original Post
Tersh · · Patterson · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 10

Looking for climbing partners who have flexible schedules and would be able to climb in the weekdays in the afternoons and some mornings.

I have car, rack, rope. I am a new lead climber and climbing up to 5.7 right now and can follow up to 5.9 confidently. I am working safely and not pushing it too hard. I am willing to follow/clean as a trade. Say that for every 2 routes you would lead, I would get 1. I would love to be able to climb with a partner with a bit more experience but who is also patient and cool. I am very serious about my lead education and will answer any safety questions you might have.

Hope to get out there with you!
Thanks,
Tersh

divnamite · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 170

Free to climb tomorrow, Saturday 9/17?

Sorry not climbing this weekend.

jay steinke · · Duluth, Mn · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey Tersh,
I am in Duluth minn. and am coming out to New Paltz to move my sister to Duluth. I have Friday the 30th open and possibly afternoon of the 29th. Read my profile. Looking for some fun climbs to experience the Gunks.

Jay

Eric Lutz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 180

Are you ever free Midweek after 4:30pm?

Eric Lutz wrote:Are you ever free Midweek after 4:30pm?
Hey Eric this is exactly what I am looking for. Bag a couple of routes before sunset during the week days. DM to schedule.
Thanks
Tersh
Eric Lutz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 180

Perfect!

Adam Gellman · · Jersey City · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 130

Looking to climb at the Gunks this Saturday. let me know if you want to climb then.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply