Adventure Fest is this SATURDAY

Original Post
Jason Antin · · Golden, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 695

I'm helping throw an event this weekend at Sculpture Park in Downtown Denver, and assuming you *don't* already have plans to be playing in the vertical all day, you may as well come on down, listen to some music, have a few Colorado craft beers and hang with the tribe all the while benefitting Big City Mountaineers in the process.

We've got quite a few folks from the Climbing community like the Access Fund, the American Alpine Club, Colorado Mountain School, Wilderness Exchange, Rab, Arc'teryx Denver, Rockn' N Jamn', Zeal Optics, Clif Bar, The North Face, etc... slotted to participate. AND If you are not just a climber and mediocre at a bunch of mountain sports like me, we've got lots of other stuff going on.

Adventure Fest Website

If you *really* still need to get some pulling in, there will be a deadhang contest, ice-tool pull-up challenge, and climbing wall at the ready so you can keep a solid pump throughout the day.

I should also mention Adam Stack, Olivia Hsu and Matt Segal will be there to talk about their recent and upcoming adventures on the rocks!

"Wait, but I have Reel Rock tickets for Saturday?" No worries, the films start as the festival ends and it's two blocks away. Plenty of time for a few beers and tunes before catching some additional climbing-stoke on the big screen.

It would be great to see some of you MP folks out there!

Jason

Tickets!

AF Denver

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply