Mountain Project Logo

Poudre Canyon, Horsetooth Weekday evening partners

Original Post
Anthony · · Northern CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Title says it all. I'm unavailae mondays and most tuesdays but am usually free by 4:30pm if not earlier wed-fri. Looking to get up the poudre while the getting is good or sessions at horsetooth if its not too warm. Miramont is always an option as well. Climb easy up to easy 11's and boulder v3.

97O.691.9966

Isaac Mauro · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I'm interested. I don't have any outdoor gear other than shoes and chalk, but I am buying a new harness. Only done outdoor a handful of times, but I enjoyed it a lot and have been looking for an opportunity to do it some more. I'm fairly inexperienced, lead a couple 5.8s last time I was out, but that's on the edge of my current ability.

Dan1124 · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 55

Will shoot you a text, but I'm available most weekdays by early afternoon. Have a few 11's up the Poudre I want to get on before it gets too cold, at which point I'm always down for some bouldering.

C Lee · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Oct 2007 · Points: 5

Hello, I live/work in the Fort Collins area and looking for partners. Have lots of experience and gear, safe and sober belayer. Downside- I'm not very strong, moderates, please. Feel free to PM. Thanks!

Brendan Armesy · · Fort Collins CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 85

Hey guys do you know if the water level is manageable enough for the palace?

Anthony · · Northern CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Brendan, I'm pretty sure it's crossable by this point.

Devan Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 525

FYI....The crossing to the palace is manageable for most when the pineview rock reads 1.5 or less. We're way under zero at this point.

Ben Schaller · · Boise, ID · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 175

Hi guys! I'll be in FoCo the morning/afternoon on Wednesday 9/28...hit me up if you want to do some sport climbing in the Poudre! I know the area pretty well and have everything needed for myself and a partner.

Email: bschall21@gmail.com ... or just PM me

Ben

Brendan Armesy · · Fort Collins CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 85

If anyone was curious I made a trip up the canyon and the crossing looks good to The Palace. I think I'm headed up there Sunday unless the weather takes a dive.

Reginato · · Moose · Joined May 2015 · Points: 75

Available most days. Hit me up

Roeh · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Friday is my best weekday to get out in the afternoon to Poudre. I can do Horsetooth most afternoons but I don't get out until 6 some days. I'm always down for miramont on days I get out late

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply