Mountain Project Logo

Lake Tahoe climbing partner Sept 7 & 8th

Original Post
Wendy Zhao · · Cambridge, MA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

Hey folks,

I'll be at South Lake Tahoe Wednesday & Thursday this week (Sept 7-8) and am looking for a climbing partner. Down to do trad or sports. Would love to check out Lovers Leap or Big Chief but would be happy with any area. I don't have a full rack, but can follow up to 5.9 and lead on sports up to 5.9

I've got rope, draws for clipping bolts, a car and solid belaying skills. I'm also open to bouldering if you've got a crash pad. Shoot me a message if you are around

Ian Machen · · Fredericksburg, VA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 35

Hey, I'm up in Reno, but would be down for a morning session at the Leap.

Sheri W · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 105

Hi Wendy. I am going to climb Lover's Leap tomorrow and have a partner but am looking for a partner for Thursday. George said he climbed Snake Dike with you. I am staying at the Strawberry Lodge. I just started leading trad so was looking for someone more experienced than me, but maybe it will still work? I see you have already been contacted by someone, but if you want to discuss call or text me. Three 1 zero four3 five nine 3 six six. Sheri

climbing coastie · · Wasilla, AK · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 95

I'm looking for a partner for Thursday also. Plenty of experience, but haven't climbed in 5 months so looking to stay on the easier routes.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Lake Tahoe climbing partner Sept 7 & 8th"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started