Mountain Project Logo

Grand Teton, Winds etc.

Original Post
Justin Jendza · · Truckee, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Had a last minute partner bail for family emergency. Coming into Jackson tonite. Yosemite climber, lead 5.11, rack and all necessities. Like to climb the Grand and other bigger objectives but open minded. Would be pumped to do the Traverse with a skilled partner

Justin

Zach Alles · · Denver, Co · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 5

Hi Justin, how long are you going to be in the area? I was thinking of getting into Jackson on the night of the 6th. I've climbed in Yosemite and Zion and can lead 5.10 fairly comfortably depending on the route. I can usually get up 5.11 with a take or fall. Have plenty of gear. Would love to climb in the Tetons and the Wind Rivers. Let me know if you'd want to meet up. (717) 634-6155

-Zach

Sarah Inwood · · Millcreek, UT · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 6

Hi Justin and Budd,
I am in tetons/jackson area another few days. Also a yosemite climber, and heading back to sierra in a few days. I interested in some casual moderates. Just climbed Irene over the wknd before the storm rolled in.
Can be reached here or 415-906-9015.
Cheers, Sarah

SarahF · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

I'm heading to the Tetons today- the 13th and my partner had to bail. If anyone is interested in meeting up for a climb I would be up for anything in the park or climbing out at Rock Springs Buttress. 920-421-1189

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Grand Teton, Winds etc."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started