Mountain Project Logo

Looking for regular partners in South Lake Tahoe

Original Post
Short Fall Sean · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 5

I moved to South Lake Tahoe about a year ago and was fortunate to find a few good people to climb with. However, it seems that this year they are all injured, too busy, or just uninterested in climbing. I'd love to meet a few more people who were interested in getting out regularly to local areas and maybe taking the occasional trip to the east side/Yosemite/etc.

I onsight to the mid 11s and sometimes project 12s. I'm down for sport or trad, longer routes or cragging. I'm open to climbing with people of all ability levels as long as your safe and smart about what you're doing. Although I suppose if you're only interested in TRing at Castle Rock or are working the 14s up at Cascade Cliff we may not have enough common ground. :)

I work from home and set my own schedule, so I can get out pretty much anytime.

Hit me up if you're interested in meeting; we're coming up on some prime climbing weather!!

Brandon R · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 60

PM'ed you.

Aaron Mendelson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Just PM'd

Mike Bonvino · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 40

I just moved to the area and set my own sched too. I'm down to climb a few days a week, minimum. Text me

(443) 401-9382
Mike

Gon · · Valencia. Spain · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'm here on vacation and look for people to climb. De moment I'm climbing by myself.
My phone and wasap 34690627325

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply