Mountain Project Logo

RR, Zion, & Deert Rock this fall

Original Post
Ball · · Oakridge, OR · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 70

When temps get down to reasonable (high in the 70s) I'll be keen to hit RR, Zion, IC, Moab, etc.

Letting you all know now in hopes I don't end up soloing 8s all fall.

Hopefully I'll be trad leading 11s by this time

-Ball

Arrak Bhattacharyya · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey,

I am planning to be in Red Rocks in November. Were you thinking of that time frame or some time earlier? I probably can only lead into the mid 5.10 trad range in red rocks, but down to follow 11s.

Arrak

I may be at RR, or Zion in November

Weather is looking promising at RR & Zion.

Anyone keen to climb 10s and maybe 11s?

Currently in Bishop but alpine season is winding down

Could hit RR on the way to Zion if someone contacts me soon! I'll be in town tomorrow plotting my next move.

TXT five41-three59-nine212

(in Vegas currently)

Amy1975 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hi! This is my first time using mtn pro to find a climbing partner...Tomorrow (Friday) is the only day I can climb and I'm dying to run up Crimson chrysalis early in the morning. I've been in Alakska all summer and haven't been climbing rock for a couple months but I've been climbing for almost 20 years and have done Crimson twice in the past. Not sure if you'd be interested in doing a mellow route like that...

Jim Klymer · · Las Vegas · Joined May 2007 · Points: 40

What's up man? Sounds like you might do some kind of seasonal work I'm guessing... me as well. Which means I have the whole winter off from Nov until March. I'm just moving back to vegas and will be keen to get as much mileage in as possible this winter.

I have a couple trips planned already but still lots of free time. Lived in Vegas previously so very familiar with RR and Zion. Prefer the long routes but don't mind a day of sport here and there. I also don't mind twisting in my aiders a bit if you're keen for that!

Hit me up - I'm always stoked to cook up ridiculous plans over adult beverages. Cheers mate!

Heh, the only time I got on Crimson was in the middle of winter. Usually there's a line for that thing. There was a party of four when I rapped and they were there alllllll night. I suspect friendships were irreparably harmed

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "RR, Zion, & Deert Rock this fall"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started