8/29 partner Harrisburg/Hershey

Original Post
Mikey Anderson · · Hershey, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Hello,

I have this coming Monday off, and my usual go to partner does not. Anybody around me available to climb. I'm in hershey. I usually hit Boxcar Rocks or Safe Harbor. Up for new places. Have all gear for sport. Itching to follow trad or learn some new skills. I have a few unplaced pieces. I wouldn't want to drive more than an hour and a half unless you have something spectacular.

Not feeling climbing but you happen to have a tow worthy boat and a third person? Lets go wakeboarding!

I've been hitting boxcar lately. I've yet to get everything I've been on there clean yet. But it's been awhile since I've been to Safe Harbor. Like I said anywhere else is worth checking out to me. I've never been to chickies rock down 441, not sure what type of climbing is there but I can't set trad.

Thanks!

Mike

P.s. Any tradites willing to show me up dauphin narrows?

RobG814 · · Wilmington, NC · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 20

I will be up in that area for Labor Day weekend if you're around. In laws live right off of 81 so I could do Boxcar, Safe Harbor, Mt Gretna or anything else nearby. Have a sport rack but no trad gear. Send me a PM if you want to meet up

Eric Johns · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

RobG - want to do Mt Gretna or Safe Harbor tomorrow(Saturday)? I live in the philly area so bit of a drive but would love to get out. I lead at a 5.9/5.10 level, Boulder ~V3, but happy to belay or spot whatever.

AJ W. · · Montclair, NJ · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 115

I was hoping to escape the Gunks crowds and see some family out near Harrisburg this weekend. I'm game for Safe Harbor or whatever is within 60mins of Harrisburg Saturday through Monday, 9/3-9/5.

Mike and I are headed to Safe Harbor early morning tomorrow if you guys want to join. We are planning to meet there at 7am and climb for a few hours so feel free to come out!

Eric Johns · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hi rob and mike. I'm down to climb tomorrow AM. You're planning on south harbor south, yes? How will I locate you guys?

Just sent you a PM Eric, see you tomorrow!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply