New to Durango, searching for partners

Original Post
JKeller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I just moved to Durango and am looking to meet partners and get involved in the local climbing community. Looking to meet partners who are (preferably) familiar with the area, although I'm not opposed to exploring Durango with someone else who is new around here. I'm experienced and safe, but am always looking to learn from more experienced climbers. I'm looking for reliable partners for trad/sport/alpine/ice climbing. PM or text/call 9706899818 if you'd like to get out!

James Tilton · · Cortez, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey, I just moved to Cortez (near Durango) and am also looking for a climbing partner. I'm somewhat familiar with the Durango area, did a bit of it when living there two years ago. What's your availability like?

tsciacca · · Silverton, CO · Joined May 2011 · Points: 0

Hey guys, how hard do you climb? I'm trying to get back into it and am looking for partners as well. I'm just not your typical Durango 5.12 climber, although I'd like to get there :) Prob climb 5.9 sport but could progress very quickly if we climbed regularly. I've been giving safe catches for over a decade though, so whatever you'd like to climb, I'm in :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply