Tromso Trad Climbing 23 - 27 Aug

Original Post
Lizzy Byers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Friends!
Will anyone be around Tromso and willing to go trad climbing? I've been climbing for six years, trad for 1.5 and leading around YDS 5.10a. I have only a harness, helmet, belay device, and shoes with me (traveling light...). Please let me know if you're in the area and willing!

Skrot-Disa McGyver · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hi! Welcome to Tromsø! Beautiful up here isn't it!? I recommend you to post in the Tromsø klatre klubb medlemsside on Facebook. People are regularly finding climbing partners there.

I would definitely go climbing if I wasn't knee deep in work and also packing for traveling at the same time. I'll definitely shout out if I find a gap for climbing in my schedule ☺

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2299394093?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1471627850500152&ref=bookmarks#!/groups/2299394093?view=info&refid=18&ref=bookmarks&notif_t=group_activity

cheers / Disa

Lizzy Byers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 0

Disa!

Thank you very much, and I'm so excited to arrive tomorrow! I have heard beautiful things for years, and finally will have the chance to see for myself. I requested to join the group yesterday, but perhaps they are all out climbing! I'll have to wait to post until they approve my request to join, but thank you for the advice and please tell me if you have some time free to play. I think the club is having a social gathering on Wednesday evening--do you think that would be a good way to meet a few people for climbing in the following days?

Skrot-Disa McGyver · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I really think you will have a good time here, and hopefully the weather stays as beautiful as it's been the last few days :)

I see, probably they will accept your request asap, and you can find some people. I am not very updated about the gathering, but for sure it would be a good idea to go there. People here are generally really friendly and welcoming in the climbing community :)

will definitely shout out if I have some time. Whats your phone number/facebook? Would make i easier to stay in touch!

my number is 0046704679025
Skrot-Disa McGyver on facebook!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply