Mountain Project Logo

Ceuse this week

Original Post
Claire Berdik · · New York · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey friends,
I'm going to be in Ceuse this Wednesday, August 24th- September 15th. Climbing in the mid 7s and have a rope and draws but need partners! Willing to climb with anyone, hit me up if you're in the area!

Chad Cooper · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Claire! I will actually be in the region during the Aug. 25th- Sep. 10th and have been looking for a partner myself. I have a rope, draws, and anything else I would need for climbing. I also climb in the mid 7's. As of now, my only issue is that I don't know how I would get to Ceuse or where I would stay for the duration. Any ideas or suggestions?

Yes! There is cheap camping (6.50 euros a night) at Les Guerins in Sigoyer. The site is right below the cliff and is well equipped with showers/bathrooms/wifi and whatnot. There's also a goat farm with a more hotel like setup in the area if camping isn't your speed. As far as getting there goes, make your way to the town of Gap via train; the closest airport is Marseille I believe, and the ride is around 4 hours from there. From the Gap train station you can grab a taxi to the campsite/goat farm or try your luck at hitchhiking.

Super stoked! Let me know what your plans are!!

Chad Cooper · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Wow, thank you for the information! I will already be in Aix, which is on the way, so getting there with these directions should be a breeze. The wifi is also excellent because my family wants to be able to stay in contact with me. I'm still working out the exact details of when I will be going, but I'd love to grab you email so we can stay in contact.

Hell yeah! My email is cberdik3@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Ceuse this week"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started