Climber/Skier friendly rental available in Cottonwood Heights. 1300 sqft 2 bed, 1 bath. Housemate found!

Original Post
Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355
  • **Housemate found!***

Available Sept. 1st I have my downstairs rental available. It’s the bottom half of my house, located in Cottonwood Heights (1.5 miles from the base of BCC). The rental space has it’s own entrance, full kitchen and is 1,300 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Completely remodeled, all above ground (this is not a basement) incredible views, a great backyard patio, off street parking, and all the garden space you could ever want! I am looking for either one person or a couple to enjoy this great space. Please spread the word and contact me with any and all questions! I’d love to find someone within the climbing/skiing/biking/outdoors community. Benefits include backyard chicken eggs, super close access to the mountains, and fun upstairs housemates!

$800 for a single person or $1100 for a couple. Either way - the entire downstairs is all yours and utilities are included.

About me - I live upstairs with my girlfriend. We are both healthcare professionals in our 30's. We value simple & healthy living, love to climb/ski tour/bike/hike/adventure as much as possible, and would enjoy sharing our downstairs space with a like-minded individual(s).
JohnSol · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 15

Dogs?

With the right housemate/dog mix I would for sure consider! Shoot me a PM telling me more.

Housemate found! Thanks again Mtn Proj for the great resource and community that you create.

Happy climbing and skiing!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply