Mountain Project Logo

China Partner Needed

Original Post
David Wieder · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2014 · Points: 61

I'm looking for someone that wants to spend a couple weeks climbing in Yangshuo and Getu at the end of October/beginning of November. There are flights from SLC for under $700 roundtrip! But none of my friends can go....

I don't want to plan an international trip with someone I don't know, so I thought I would post here, maybe meet someone/climb here, and see if it would work.

I can usually onsite about 10b, can flail up easy 11s on lead, and follow mid 11s. I've been to China a couple times/have spent years in Asia.

It would be a pretty straightforward trip - climb in Yangshuo for a week, travel a couple hours to Getu and climb there for a little less than a week, head back. I'm guessing we could do the whole thing for around $1500, including the visa. The cheap ticket requires a 20 hour overnight stay in Shanghai.

I know someone wants in on this, this is the cheapest ticket to China I've ever seen.

David Wieder · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2014 · Points: 61

bump.....

Tanna Wuren · · SLC · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hi David,

I have some friend there in Yangshuo and Getu, so send me a text or email @ tanna.mgl@gmail.com. if you need any information there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "China Partner Needed"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started