Mountain Project Logo

Sierra/Toulomne 26/8-8/9

Original Post
George Novak · · Manchester,United Kingdom · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 10

I am looking for climbing partners for some long routes in the area up to 5.10,could be tempted for Yosemite valley if not too hot.
Text or call 16088561418,better to email me,non existent T mobile service in valley or Toulomne.
George

B-Slim · · San Jose · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 100

Hi Dude i am looking for partner in the same range as well and style as well.
I have got ropes/gear and the will !
Fair amount of long Alpine Climb under the belt.
living at the bay area.
Please let me know what works best for you.

Sean Maher · · Santa Barbara, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 1,255

Hey George,

I'm in Lone Pine at the moment and keen to climb some alpine 5.8-5.10 in the next few days. I have to drive down to southern California on Friday, but could do as much as a two night trip Wednesday-Friday. If you're interested I could try and get a permit to do one of the 5.9's on Mt. Russell. I'm also keen on Mt. Goode (5.9), Merriam Peak (10b) or whatever else you wanna do. Text me at 858-922-five five three five if you're interested (I get alot of spam calls from random numbers so won't answer if you call!)
Cheers,

Sean

To all the Climber here, i climbed one day with this guy and his not trustworthy.
we made a deal to climb for 3 days but he left after the first day while letting me waiting at the trail-head for hours.
Plus he lost one of my carabiner and he did not even bother to get me a new one.
So beware of making plan with him.

Sean Maher · · Santa Barbara, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 1,255

I assume you're talking about George since I haven't climbed with either of you. Sorry to hear that man, that blows!

Sean Maher wrote:I assume you're talking about George since I haven't climbed with either of you. Sorry to hear that man, that blows!
Sorry Sean, i guess my post was ambiguous ! yes i am talking about George, and that was this past labor day weekend.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply