Aug 15, 2016
· Joined Apr 2015
· Points: 115
Faith people. Faith.
A terrible forecast has haunted Rumney all weekend but the curse seems to have been lifted. Now that we're a little closer and skies are a little clearer who'd like to partner up?
Waiting to hear back about Wednesday (but if you're free let me know) and I have Th and Fri covered. So anyone interested in Saturday and Sunday? I know its crowded, but there are a million excuses you can make to not climb and that is the lamest. If it's that bad then let's go to North Conway. I am open to climbing anywhere.