Mountain Project Logo

Renting crash pads

Original Post
mike Bouffard · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

Hey guys

I'm headed home to mass in a month and was wondering if anyone knew of a gear shop to rent pads from. I'll be looking to boulder in RI as well so any suggestions to either of those places would be great

Its Isaac · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Rock Spot rents them; never done it so can't comment on price or quality but they have locations in both Mass and less than ten minutes from Lincoln Woods in RI

DR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 974

Bouldering at Pawtuckaway and Rumney in NH is the best bouldering near MA in my opinion. If you were going to check out RI Lincoln Woods is an obvious choice and very good. Hammond Pond in Boston area has some bouldering, lynn woods, and the Gloucester/red rocks area in MA could be good as well.

If you were close to western MA great barrington and the surrounding area is fantastic. Check out climbgneiss.org for info.

Jon Brenner · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 78
mike Bouffard wrote: Hey guys I'm headed home to mass in a month and was wondering if anyone knew of a gear shop to rent pads from. I'll be looking to boulder in RI as well so any suggestions to either of those places would be great

Hey Mike, did you ever find a good spot to rent?

Jon Brenner · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 78

Yea, ended up buying one at REI since i'd end up renting a few times anyway

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Bouldering
Post a Reply to "Renting crash pads"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started