RRG Trad

Original Post
Tradist26 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Looking for a Trad partner that is interested in climbing once a week in the red. I lead 5.7 trad 5.10 sport. But wanting to focus more primarily on trad routes, hoping to learn more about off width. If all goes good I be down to find the right person to take some trips as well. Thanks

JackCrockett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

Wanna climb this afternoon? I'll be in town intermittently the next few months for business. I have my rack and really want to get out.

davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 10
Tradist26 wrote:Looking for a Trad partner that is interested in climbing once a week in the red. I lead 5.7 trad 5.10 sport. But wanting to focus more primarily on trad routes, hoping to learn more about off width. If all goes good I be down to find the right person to take some trips as well. Thanks
I'm from out of town, so can't do a day a week, but I come to the Red as often as I can get partners for. Are you looking at weekends or weekdays?
I only care about offwidths.
JackCrockett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

David,

I'm looking for weekend partners. Sundays are best. I'm rotated into Lexington three weeks a month for work. If you got the big gear, I'd love to get on offwidths.

waldo · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

I am down in TN and would love to make a trip up to RRG, I have been in the east for a year now and have yet to make it up there. I work on Saturdays and could leave after work, Sunday climbing works best for me.

RyanR · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

I will be there from August 3-11 climb both sport and trad. Let's climb

Ryan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply