August partners

Original Post
TaylorLutz · Jul 27, 2016 · Seattle · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
Looking to find partners for the month of august, i'm out of work and hoping to make some longer trips with people who have the availability.

ive been looking at the stuart N ridge, goode NE buttress, various climbs in washington pass, darington. I also love climbing at index. would love to make a trip up to the bugaboos as well.

I can lead up to 9 or follow 10s.

give me a call: 509-669-5809

Taylor

Martin Bagshaw · Aug 3, 2016 · Chelmsford, UK · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 85
Hi Taylor,

I may be available at the very end of the month, and for the first three weeks of September.
Am over from the UK visiting family, first in Minnesota, with pencilled in plans to visit other family just north of Seattle before heading to Yosemite. I have no real schedule as of yet, but it will be very open, and will be looking for folks to climb with a lot.
Drop me a message if this could work for you.

Martin

TaylorLutz · Aug 5, 2016 · Seattle · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
Martin, would love to partner up for late august/september if i'm still available then, which I may be. shoot me an email when the time gets closer to you being in washington.

lutztaylor76@gmail.com

kyleg77 · Aug 8, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 10
Im traveling/climbing in the area this month. Index this week?? Weather looks good thurs-sat. I can lead up to 9s and have gear/rope.

Kyle

Nick Henscheid · Aug 8, 2016 · Tucson, AZ · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 260
I'll be in Seattle from Aug 9-17 and would be down for a day trip or two, preferably somewhere close (Index? N. Bend?). I'm bringing rope, sport gear & a light trad rack. I lead roughly sport 5.11, trad 5.9.

kyleg77 · Aug 8, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 10
Sweet! PM sent

Kyle

DeanDB · Aug 8, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0
I'm looking for partners to summit Rainier with.

TaylorLutz · Aug 9, 2016 · Seattle · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
Up in Squamish currently and will be here for about a week. Give me a call if anyone needs a partner

Josh Janes · Aug 16, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2001 · Points: 7,848
Hey guys - hope I'm not crashing this thread but I'm in Seattle for the next couple weeks and looking to get out to the Pass, Leavenworth, Index, etc...

I have a weekend partner but am keen to get out during the week. I have a vehicle, equipment and 15 years of experience (including 7 years guiding down in Red Rocks). Though I have a few ambitious objectives (Liberty Bell, Colchuck Balanced Rock, Supercave Wall...) I'm getting back in shape after some time off so I'm just hoping to get out and get in some mileage. Feel free to message me even on short notice.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply