Western MA, Rumney, and 'Gunks, mid-week

Original Post
Dana Bartlett · Jul 17, 2016 · CT · Joined Nov 2003 · Points: 890
I have a lot of weekdays off, and I'd like to get out. Experienced, safe, patient and I know these areas well. Experience isn't as important as competence - if you know what you are doing that's more important than skill level.

Dana

Chris Duca · Jul 17, 2016 · Havertown, PA · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 1,955
Hey Dana! Drive a little further and meet me at Cathedral or Shell Pond.

Simeon d · Jul 17, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0
Dana Bartlett wrote:I have a lot of weekdays off, and I'd like to get out. Experienced, safe, patient and I know these areas well. Experience isn't as important as competence - if you know what you are doing that's more important than skill level. Dana
Im looking for a safe fun partner any day from tuesday to friday, gunks. I can lead any grade safely up to 5.10. I dont use this page often. I live in philly and wana get out this week. Absolutely no ego:) i would like to get on doubleissisma. Let me know if you or anyone is interested.

Simeon Deming

267 596 3147

M Jay · Jul 18, 2016 · Boston, MA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0
Hi Dana,
I often have weekdays off as well and am always trying to climb outside more. I'm interested in checking out Farley, Rumney or anywhere within 2 hours or so from Boston. I'm a relatively new climber but can provide a safe and solid belay. I've only climbed sport so far, but would love to start learning multipitch or trad. I have the next two Wednesdays free, feel free to message me if you're interested or have any questions!
Best, Melissa

Rosalieva · Jul 19, 2016 · southshore MA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
I can speak for Dana as being a awesome solid partner having climbed with him several times

Chris Duca · Jul 19, 2016 · Havertown, PA · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 1,955
I'm also free tomorrow (Wednesday), Friday and Sunday. Please contact me if any/all of you want to get out yo rumney/cathedral! Feel free to text me: 802.324.0146.

davidbr · Jul 19, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 10
Chris Duca wrote:I'm also free tomorrow (Wednesday), Friday and Sunday. Please contact me if any/all of you want to get out yo rumney/cathedral! Feel free to text me: 802.324.0146.
Chris - How's your Monday look? I have Sunday - TUesday free the coming week and wouldn't mind hitting the N. COnway area, but it'd be too much of a drive for just one day.

David--

My Monday is not so good. Sunday is way better.

davidbr · Jul 19, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 10
Fair enough. I was thinking Sunday as well, but can't justify the drive for one day.

I'll climb with you on Sunday if you can find a partner for the other day(s).

stephen arsenault · Jul 19, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 30
Chris,

I'm heading to Cathedral Ledge in the A.M.

Was planning to rope solo something. I'll be driving a Subaru Outback, and I'll be there around 8 A.M.
Left a message on your cell phone.

Nick Grant · Jul 19, 2016 · Natick, MA & Tamworth, NH · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0
Dana, are you free to climb at Rumney tomorrow (Wednesday, July 20) or Thursday? I'm looking to get on obscure 5.10's. (I PM'ed you.)

june m · Jul 19, 2016 · elmore ,vt · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 3
Can any one climb thurs? Anywhere in northern vt or nh. Could go to rumney.

chris_vultaggio · Jul 19, 2016 · The Gunks · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 375
I can be around the gunks midweek if you're looking to get on a rope.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply