Looking for a strong Kraft Boulder climber.. I will compensate

Original Post
Andrew Phillips · · Astoria, NY · Joined May 2015 · Points: 165

Thinking of doing a solo trip to Kraft Boulders. Looking for a boulderer, preferably strong to give good beta, either male or female to meet up with for a couple of days. I need someone to drive, hangout, spot with a pad, and take photos and videos. I boulder v-5-v-7. My goal is to hit the Angel Dyno! Ill compensate very well! Let me know, probably heading down in a month or so then heading back down again in fall.
Thanks,
Andrew
EDIT POST

Rob Gordon · · Hollywood, CA · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 105

My rate is 500 a day plus travel expenses. Let me know. Travel days count as working days.

Thanks for the reply, but For 500 bones I can get a WAY better bang for my buck in Vegas lol.. Jokes aside 200 bucks &lunch for 5 hrs of bouldering and a ride is all I would do. I'll be staying at the red rock resorts

Rob Gordon · · Hollywood, CA · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 105

That's a damn good deal. Bump.

John Wilder · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Feb 2004 · Points: 1,530

Couple of points to consider.

1) The BLM does monitor these forums and it is illegal to guide in Red Rock without a permit. If you are looking to pay someone, I would recommend contacting one of the local guide services (AAI, Red Rock Climbing Center, Jackson Hole, Mountain Skills)

2) We are WAY out of season for bouldering at Kraft. Everyone who boulders in those grades will be up at Mt Charleston or out of town for the summer.

3) Kraft season is, generally, December through February or March, depending on the year.

cool thanks for heads up! Ill have to check back out winter and fall! appreciate it John Wilder

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply