Mountain Project Logo

Smith Rock Partner Needed from 7/24 to 8/5

Original Post
JasonCrum · · Lynchburg, Virginia · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 5

Hi all,
I'll be visiting the area for the first time and would love to be able to explore Smith Rock climbing! If anyone would be interested in showing a random climbing partner around or if you're also visiting and want to explore the area, I'd appreciate any company. :)

I'm comfortable leading up to mid 12's and belaying you on whatever you might be interested in. Right now, the plan is to sample as many moderate classics as possible.

Any questions, or if you happen to be interested, shoot me a pm.
Thanks!
-Jason

JasonCrum · · Lynchburg, Virginia · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 5

Bump

Jared H. · · Eugene, OR · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jason, Any chance you are free to get out on the 23rd?

Alia Kabir · · Tacoma, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Jason, I'd love to climb either the 25th, 26th, or 27th. I have draws but don't have my rope with me- I've never climbed at smith, but generally I can lead up to 11a- I can also belay on whatever.

Myles Courtney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jason!
I'm also visiting the area until the 25th of this month.. so I'm free for climbing all day today and tomorrow if you are free.. I can climb up to 5.11a comfortably, but I like pushing myself and going for 5.12a/b stuff safely ( with well placed bolts/ no run-outs/no decking factor involved in route.) I like using a gri-gri to belay and also prefer my belayer to use a gri-gri.. I am super psyched to climb so shoot me a text if your interested: 207-671-2127 ( my name is Myles)

Michael Hill · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm planning on coming out there tomorrow morning and down to climb for a couple days. Never been but can lead up to 5.10 and follow up to 5.12. I have 10 QuickDraws and a 60m.

Shoot me a text at 3015034140 if anybody is need of a partner

CalServiss · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be there 8/4 and can bring all my own gear and quick draws. No rope though. Experience is limited to sport lead climbing/belaying. 941-313-0968

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Smith Rock Partner Needed from 7/24 to 8/5"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started