Anyone climbing anywhere kinda close to NJ

Original Post
russ p · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hi,

First time posting to this forum. I recently moved back to the area from abroad and have been struggling to find someone to climb with (why do I feel like I'm posting to a middle age dating website?). I have the next three days completely free (6/28 thru 6/30) and was wondering if anyone needs a partner anywhere reasonably close to South Jersey (figure a 4 hour drive is acceptable).

I was climbing in China sport around 5.9 to 10a, no idea how that translates to routes here, bouldering in the gym around v4s. I have a rope, draws, and a bit of a beer gut from adjusting back to American life.

Good to go sport climbing (climbing at a 5.9 level for 7 years or so with little progress upwards), can safely belay. I have no trad experience, but would be willing to follow if someone wanted to lead stuff.

Let me know

scott fuzz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 125

Just ramble on over to birdsborro. Plenty of people to hook up with, all the time-

Lisa Haze · · Brooklyn,ny · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 40

I second birdsboro. There are plenty of people there. There's also the Powerlinez for minimal toproping. The bouldering there I think is better though. I don't know about showing up with no partner for toproping but the bouldering is so low that you can def do that alone. I think you might be better off finding boulderers there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply