Yangshuo, October 2016

Original Post
Yannee · Jun 11, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0
Greetings! I'm in search of a partner for Yangshuo this October 19-22. Do drop me a note at yanne(at)operamail.com if you're available! Thank you!

Conghui Song · Jun 16, 2016 · Sugar Land, Texas · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0
Hey, Yannee,
I'm going back to China in October. I might go to Yangshuo for climbing. I will send you an email and let's discuss about it.

Yannee · Jun 18, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0
Sounds good, looking forward to hearing from you!

Danny Paradorn · Jun 21, 2016 · Thailand & SF Bay Area · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10
Hi guys, I've been living in northern Thailand (local crag: Crazy Horse Buttress) for a few years and will be going back to the US (San Francisco & Austin) for probably the month of September. I'll be returning to Thailand and I'm considering doing a trip to Yangshuo in late October for a couple of weeks.

Looking to climb 5.11-5.12a. If you're interested, get in touch. You can also search my name on FB :)

Yannee · Jul 11, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0
Hi Danny, apologies for the delayed response. I am looking to project 6c in Yangshuo. Happy to provide belays too. Drop me a note if you're indeed there in mid-late October!

Hege Quist-Hanssen · Jul 26, 2016 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0
Anyone there in November? Looking to project 6b+/6c or thereabouts. Happy to belay on anything :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply