Rocks State Park, MD Friday(6/10) or/and Saturday(6/11) 5.6-5.10b TR/Trad

Original Post
Davith · · MD · Joined May 2013 · Points: 15

Hello there!

Looking for partner for Friday or Saturday, preferably Friday(the weather is better, plus less traffic at the crag). If you have shoes, harness, and can expertly* belay please PM! Swap belays on whatever you want to climb.

I have until 11am Tomorrow to commit to this, but no rush.

Thanks,
~D

Marie Balboa · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hello!
I'm not around this weekend but am a climber in Bel Air looking for more partners generally. I'd love to meet up in a gym some time to test climb together. I prefer climbing in a controlled environment before heading outdoors just to see how well we communicate etc, if you don't mind. I'm usually a sport climber but willing to follow trad.
Marie

Hi!

A test climb would be great, any reason to climb is a good reason. I'm usually at the Timonium Earth Treks, but I'll be moving closer to DC, so that might change a little. Anyway, there is plenty of good weather to come, let me know if you need a partner at some point.

oliverlippy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 10

Any way I can get in on this meet up? I live in York, PA and am looking to do some more climbing.

Sorry for the super late reply, oliverlippy.

Of course you can join in, if our schedules match sometime this summer or fall I'm all in.

If I can climb, I will.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply