Mountain Project Logo

Room for Rent in Boulder...Climbing wall and campus board in house!

Original Post
Hunter Damiani · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 30

I have a ROOM AVAILABLE FOR RENT in my South Boulder home starting July 1st . Rent is $800 A MONTH with the option for a MONTH-to-MONTH lease or a 6 month or 1 year lease...I'm pretty flexible. Utilities are usually around $100 a month. The room is a standard 10X10 room with hard wood floors and it is the only room in the house that has it's own personal connected bathroom...that means you have a personal toilet and sink!
House has easy access to King Soopers grocery store and bus routes that go directly downtown. We have a 45 degree overhanging CLIMBING WALL in the garage and a CAMPUS BOARD plus a nice training area in the house! There is a massive VEGETABLE GARDEN in the backyard (broccoli, cauliflower, spaghetti squash, butternut squash, green beans, ocra, cucumber, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, nasturtium, eggplant, peppers, kale, spinach, plus herbs and flowers) it's going off in the backyard.... Also we have a sun room that is an ART STUDIO/LIBRARY plus we have a WASHER and DRYER downstairs along with a second living room...the roommates all are climbers, and you would have your own personal toilet/ bathroom connected to your room.
We keep a clean home and we are 420 friendly...give me a shout if you are interested so you can come by and take a look!!! We also have a Ping Pong table!
Also I'm an artist so the house has ALOT of character!
email me if interested hunterdamianiart@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook or call me 7207052432.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Room for Rent in Boulder...Climbing wall and ca…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started