Sedona/Verde Valley

Original Post
AZfarrier · · Camp Verde, AZ · Joined May 2016 · Points: 40

My name is Joe Jenson I am a new climber (been top roping, bouldering and ever so gingerly dabbling in sport climbing with an equally inexperienced partner for the past few months. I want to learn from someone experienced and get into trad climbing. I am looking for an experienced partner or two to lead me up some routes and show me how its done properly. I have quite a bit of gear including a grigri for belaying so I wont be coming to the table empty handed. My number is (nine-two-eight)five-nine-two/eight-seven-six-three. call or text me

Tom Nyce · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 45

What days of the week do you have available to climb?

AZfarrier · · Camp Verde, AZ · Joined May 2016 · Points: 40

I am a self employed farrier so when its busy i take the busy and when not i try to adventure a bit. sometimes five days a week, but like right now i am super busy so like one day a week other than at a local camp verde crag. how often do you climb i can make my schedule work around stuff.

Tom Nyce · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 45
AZfarrier wrote:I am a self employed farrier so when its busy i take the busy and when not i try to adventure a bit. sometimes five days a week, but like right now i am super busy so like one day a week other than at a local camp verde crag. how often do you climb i can make my schedule work around stuff.
I like to climb on Wednesday (or other mid-week day), and Sunday. My mid-week partner has become sporadic. I'll PM you with more details.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply