Mountain Project Logo

Just moved to Estes Park, looking for a few sport partners!

Original Post
Chloe Wasteneys · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hi! My name's Chloe. I just moved to Estes Park and don't know anyone here so I'd love to find people to climb with. I've only sport climbed 15-20 times because I couldn't where I lived before, but I'm trying to get a lot of it in now. I can lead 5.9 and will belay of course. Let me know if you're interested!

Rachel Crellin · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

I'm interested! I'm in Denver, but I don't mind driving wherever to get some climbing in! Weekdays (monday-thursday) usually work best for me.

Robert Gaston · · Bend, Or · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 15

Hello all. I'm looking to climb outside tomorrow and maybe Thursday. I'm experienced in sport climbing but am open to bouldering or easy trad also. Text me to make plans. 2143648776

jeff.pechacek · · fort collins, co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 5

Hey I am in fort collins and would love to climb with ya on weekdays or weekends. I have friday saturday and sunday off of work. I sport and trad. I have a full double rack and would love to teach anyone that wants to learn if not sports great as well.

Dmitry Zakharov · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm in Colorado until June 20th, and I'm very interested in some sport climbing while I'm here. I plan to drive up to Fort Collins sometime later this week. I have all the gear, and I can lead up to 5.10 and maybe 5.11. Please e-mail me at dvzakharov@gmail.com or text me at 9176018660 if you're interested!

Ryan Sheridan · · Yosemite Village, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35

OMG pick me! Chloe is the bomb!

Wendy Zhao · · Cambridge, MA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

Hey! I'm down for climbing this Saturday and Sunday! Flexible on location. I have a car, rope and draws so happy to share or tag along! shoot me a text 4153162538

c.leigh · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Heya, Chloe! I live in Fort Collins and have a pretty flexible schedule this summer. Just looking to get outside as much as possible and meet some new climbing folks. I have a rope, draws, and a car and lead about 5.10+ right now. Text me 402-301-1686! Same goes for others who see the thread and need a partner!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Just moved to Estes Park, looking for a few spo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started